(COVID-19): The shop, online sales and mill museum are now temporarily closed
until further notice.
Our heritage tweeds are ideal for garments and soft furnishings (but not upholstery).
Our tweed yarns are blended from several colours of dyed raw wool to give a heathery effect. The coloured wool is carded (combed), spun and woven here in Trefriw
We have a wide selection of tweeds and, as we change the colour regularly, we have limited production per colour per product and this makes your purchase individual to you. As well as selling our tweed by the metre (150 cm wide, £58 per metre + p&p) we have the following products in our tweed which are all one size and can be viewed in the photos.-
- Cushion cover only (envelope 40cm x 40cm / 16" x 16") £38 + p&p
- Cushion cover (envelope 40cm x 40cm / 16" x 16") with feather filler £44.50 + p&p
- Cape with hood (one size) £220 + p&p
- Cape with collar (one size) £215 + p&p
- Ruana (one size) £123 + p&p
- Gatsby cap (unisex, elastic - one size) £42 + p&p
- Scarf (26cm x 152cm/10.5" x 60" approx.) £23 + p&p